Thursday, April 19, 2007

Recycling, Conflict Resolution, and Being Initiated as a Chumash Nation Care Taker...







Wow! Tuesday and Thursday, my blog days
and both days blew me away...


So let’s start with Tuesday...


Wake up 5am! Yeah you heard me right; I said 5am....alarm...alarm...alarm...Alright Eazy E and Lisa lets go go go, its time to get in the car by 6am to drive to LA. Why on earth are we leaving our house in Simi Valley this early when we need to be in Santa Monica at 9:30am? Because of the glorious traffic that makes me want to vomit when someone says "Hey Ariel, want to come to LA." That's right we got in our car at 6am for a 36 mile drive, knowing that in any other part of the world it would take half an hour (unless of course you live in the part of the world where there are checkpoints and roadblocks) but here its gonna take 3. All this, knowing we will only be in LA for an hour and a half. So, the trip is longer than the destination, but it’s always about the journey not the destination. Besides we got great food and laughs at Swingers diner and I made an enormous amount of catch up phone calls, all in all the start of THE most productive day!

And when it comes to recycling, it’s always about the money and not about our environment.That's what I learned at the recycling center in Santa Monica. We joined You Think (a phenomenal group of inner city LA teenagers), for a tour of the recycling center. Imagine a giant concrete lot filled with old newspapers, bottles, plastic bags, machines, workers, and folks coming in to make money off their old cans. Oh and the city of Santa Monica dumping trucks coming in and out with an enormous amount of recyclables. So every time you put anything into the blue or green bin by your house if you live in SM, this is where it comes to. But don't even think about bringing your Styrofoam here. Not because it’s impossible to recycle, but because no one can make money recycling it. So no ones going to do it. You might have thought recycling is about saving the earth, but it’s actually about getting rich.

So the recycling plant sorts and stacks and ships our used goods to China, Japan, and some cities in America. And these places buy for big bucks our used goods, so they can then take them and remake them. Styrofoam, however, has no market value. So yeah, it can be crushed down and remade, but it’s not worth anyone's time, since no one will make money on it. So instead it will just sit forever in a landfill. Yeah, it takes thousands of years to decompose. It’s crazy to think there was a time when humans did not create any waste. Can you imagine that everything we used was once reused. There was no concept of dumps or recycling centers or leaving things because it doesn't pay to make them into something else. Now we generate an enormous amount of waste and perhaps the only reason we are recycling is cause we can make a buck doing it. What a crazy world! (Yeah, I can be cynical at times, I am sure that there are good folks out there who are reducing, reusing, and recycling just because they love this planet we live on and it so happens that I know and live with and have lived with folks just like that, so it ain't a lost cause).

After the recycling center it was back to BBI where Eazy E and Lisa continued their day with You Think and I met up with 20 teenagers from Haifa, part of an amazing group called Project Triumph. 10 of these teenagers are Jewish Israeli and 5 are Christian Palestinian and 5 are Muslim Palestinian. All of them live in Haifa. All of them are here for 2 weeks to explore living and working together. With great excitement I facilitated their day on the low ropes course or as I like to say Group Challenge. The Project Triumph teenagers are absolutely amazing, compassionate, dedicated, and funny. I facilitated them through many challenges and watched them grow as a team. I also dealt with my own challenges of reporters, camera people, and the coordinators of the program coming in and out and being all around the teenagers while I lead them through activities. At one point a reporter approached a blind-folded ropes course participant to ask her name and age! To me ropes course work is sacred; it’s about giving a group an opportunity to explore dialogue through physical challenges. It is ideally a time where the group is given the unique opportunity to have safe space to confront issues, share feelings, and explore whatever it is they need to explore. The group decides what happens. As a facilitator my role is just to hold the space and ensure emotional and physical safety. I have no desired answers or motives or outcomes. My goal is to let the group create whatever they want and need. I find it difficult to hold my role and create that space, when there are lots of outsiders milling about, watching, and being distracting. So I found the cameras and reporters to be a huge challenge. I also find it hard to deal with reporters approaching these teenagers, because to me they are not fish in a tank to be stared at and poked at, they are people who deserve the opportunity to explore being here and with each other without others observing how they do that. I would imagine that the goal of them being here is to explore coexistence and learning from each other, not to be a spectacle or front page news. I think it is hard to maintain that goal if everyday reporters are in their space asking them for a perfect quote on how they handle the conflict, what they really think, and do they have "American Idol?" It’s like come on people! One reporter asked what would Yassar Araft and Ariel Sharon think of this program? What? Yassar Araft's not even alive anymore and Ariel Sharon is incapacitated. So what does it matter what they think? How about what these amazing teenagers from Haifa think. So I admit, if I was in charge of this program I'd be running things differently. Who knows maybe one day I'll get funding and use it to put together a dynamite program, no reporters allowed. If the participants wanted the news to report on them, we could make that happen Freedom Writers style.

So we closed our ropes course experience out by creating a web of life, to remember that we are all connected. And I very quickly remembered how deeply I am connected to my Sheva family. As soon as I ended with Project Triumph, Gabe came up to me and said we need you at You Think to do some team building exercises! I'm on it!

So I met up with Eazy E and Lisa who were teaching the You Think participants cordage (aka: bracelet making out of raffia, ah yeah!). I joined in and noticed the bus driver sitting watching. I decided to check in with him and see if he wanted to learn also. I realize that these two groups You Think and Project Triumph are our first two groups that are not an all Jewish group. Since we are here at BBI almost all of the groups we work with are Jewish day schools. I appreciate the opportunity to learn about other peoples cultures. So the bus driver is Thomas from South Central LA. He is married to his best friend that he has known since he was 13 and they have four kids together. He is 37. He made the cordage bracelet for his daughter and we ended up having an amazing conversation. He asked me about where I grew up. I said, Long Island, NY. I told him about my suburban neighborhood and he opened up to me and shared about South Central LA. He grew up in an undeclared war. He grew up with gangs all around him and still managed to stay clean from drugs and he refused to participate in violence. Even so, at age 15 violence found him. He was walking home from school with his brothers when they heard gun shots a few blocks from their house. They kept walking and soon a helicopter was over their head shinning a light on them, so they froze. Having nothing to hide, no drugs and no weapons he figured why run from the LA Police. A cop car came zooming at him and his brothers, to avoid getting hit they had to jump over a fence. As soon as the two cops got out of the car they said, "Nigger get down on the ground, hands behind your back" and soon Thomas found himself face down on the ground with a gun pointed at his head, his hands behind his back. I can't imagine. As a white girl growing up in suburbia there were no gangs and the cops would never target me. Here this innocent black 15 year old boy was faced with a gun to his head by the ones who are supposed to protect him, the police. Thomas said in LA there are 3 gangs, the Blacks, the Latinos, and the Police. Hearing him speak made me realize what the You Think teenagers are faced with daily. It reminded me that this country has a long way to go before we truly overcome oppression.

After raffia bracelets all the You Think participants and the Sheva Fellows shared our commitment to the environment. I said that I was committed to changing the use of Styrofoam plates in our dinning hall (an ongoing project that I am working on here at BBI). Thinking about it now, like Gabe always says, the environment is people, so now I realize my commitment is way bigger than Styrofoam plates being taken out of the dinning hall, my commitment is to creating peace in this world. To creating understanding amongst people. My commitment is to doing social justice work, to weeding not just the garden here but weeding out racism, sexism, homophobia, and classism. My commitment is to work on myself, to open my mind even wider, to embrace what is before me and learn from others.

Then it was my turn to lead team building activities, I split the participants up into three teams and had them create skits using objects as something other than what they are. The challenge of the skit was to show what they learned today and the coolest thing they saw. Wow! Soon the participants were up there talking about birch trees, cow poop on fire, and conserving water. After the skits we did a beautiful closing circle and I was so impressed with how dedicated, passionate, calm, and listening the You Think students are! What a great group!

We all ate dinner together and then went to the most AMAZING camp fire yet.So Gabe set up the fire and then looked around at everyone and said, well my lighter won't work for this fire, Ezra how about it, do you think you could help me make fire? And for the first time one of the Sheva Fellows got to show off the bow drill skills. I was so proud and excited. I have seen Gabe so many times with great skill and showmanship and beauty light the fire using the bow drill and now for the first time one of the Sheva Fellows was stepping into that role. I was so in awe and really unbelievably proud of Ezra. Now you have to keep in mind Ezra and I have been through a lot. Sometimes we don't get along, sometimes we have difficulty understanding each other and sometimes I think we could use a ropes course. But in this moment I looked at him like my family and I was so proud of him. I totally believed in him, as I totally believed in him when he helped me through literally being stuck between a rock and a hard place over the weekend. As he started to move the bow back and forth I knelt and thought I fully believe in you, in the spark inside of you, and I fully know from the smallest spark comes the largest fire. From that passion within you will come something amazing. I have heard Ezra say that he is not proud of anything he has worked on. I don't understand that because I have seen him do so many amazing things here at Sheva, including creating this blog. And for all our issues in this moment watching him bow back and forth I realize we are family and I am proud of him and I hope he is proud of himself.

He kept going back and forth talking about how fire changes wood, how commitment changes people, how once you commit to something you can't go back, once the flame is there the wood turns to ash, it can't go back and forth and back and....it didn't work, the spark didn't catch, the tinder didn't light. And he said sometimes you have to try again and ask for help. So Gabe came and reshaped the spindle and reminded Ezra that we are not taking the fire, there is no force involved, we are simply being thankful for the gift that is fire, we are asking for the blessing. I think that's the point of life, that's what nature can teach us. We don't need force, this is not a struggle. If we just let ourselves be open, accepting, embracing what we need will happen. We will receive, we don't have to force it or demand it, we have to acknowledge that it already exists and that we are blessed. And sometimes when it seems hard our community will help us. So Ezra in exhaustion looks up and says if something doesn't work the first time do you stop trying? And all the You Think participants said no, you keep trying and it was more than that, they believed in Ezra, in the fire, in the idea that hidden in this cedar is the spark that we can unlock, hidden in all of us is a spark that we can choose to let out and we can create a fire with our dreams and passion. We can spread our ideas out and create a new way of living, we can change what was given to us. We can also preserve what was given to us. Meaning we can change what society handed down to us and we can preserve what Great Spirit gave to us.

And sometimes you need a little help from your friends. Round two back and forth and back and he looks up and says Ariel will you come over and help me light this fire. Me. Me, of all people. Amazing. To call upon someone you once struggled with to now help you, absolutely beautiful - conflict resolution at its finest. I like Sheva because I am not just asking participants to step out of their comfort zone, I too am getting asked to step out of my comfort zone. I place my hand on one end of the bow and together move back and forth back...and this little spark goes into this ball of tinder and from this little spark comes a fire so large our hearts are filled with joy as we share what the day meant to us. So large that tomorrow when we go to start another fire, we will actually be reigniting this same fire.

As Ezra was moving the ball of fire in his hand slowly winding up, the participants in awe and thanks for the gift of fire, Pam comes by and at this point there are tears in my eyes and I have made eye contact with Lisa. I realize this is my family, my Sheva community. We have come a long way from not getting along, to debates about how to garden, to throwing rocks into trucks, to planting our seedlings, to watering, to learning new skills, to realizing every day is a spark, a beginning and we are a unit now, able to lead groups together, able to light fires together, able to laugh and work and function and help each other as a real community, as a loving community. I realize now the difference: I want everyone to succeed. I want Ezra to light the fire and I don't just want, I believe he has the capability. I believe in him, as I believe in Lisa and Gabe, we are a community and it’s so special to realize this. My level of trust has increased tremendously since I first arrived here and it’s nice to look back and see how far we have come as a group. Its like at the end of a day to see how far You Think has come, to see Project Triumph creating a web of life and to know that we at Sheva are also creating a web, that same web, weaving and moving and making - expanding out.

As we go around the fire I share my joy and love and tell everyone that I feel like they are my extended family. The energy is so high and unique. Gabe performs a special ceremony to initiate us as care takers of the earth. It’s a tremendous honor. No other group I have worked with has received this honor or participated in this ceremony. We all raised our hands palm to palm and spread our love to each other as Gabe welcomed us as care takers. We are committed, we are one.

I am thankful for my experience. We all hug goodbye and Thomas and I exchange contact info. I do hope we keep in touch. As the participants board the bus, Gabe, Ezra, Lisa, and I (North, South, East, West) embrace. I debrief the day with Lisa by the fire. I almost wrote I closed the evening by the fire with Lisa, except I didn't close the evening.

I came back to our house, lovely cottage 12, and prepared some things for San Francisco. What!Could it be that crazy? Actually Rae Rae swung by my house ere midnight and we hung out for a bit, crashed for a bit, woke up early, did Yoga, met new friends, ate french toast for breakfast, and took a mystical magical revealing holy goddess soul sister journey, oh and packed the car with some of my things but not me for her road trip to SF.

And I headed to the garden to plant our seedlings. The days flow together and Tuesday was non-stop productivity straight on into Wed. and now Thursday...and it keeps moving and we keep growing and the water is flowing, nurturing our seedlings, nurturing our souls.

The rain is coming down gently here at BBI and I see a spark slowly coming out emerging from our Sheva souls to ignite a Shevalution. Anything is possible, if you believe and I believe.

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://jimiredycy.uvoweb.net/irywywe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://uworejoxu.builtfree.org/kolaci.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ywosenine.uvoweb.net/divyvuk.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Ciao my first comment whoopee...[url=http://community.thankgodi.com/James131].[/url]

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I about the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

When i was looking at this web page and have found it to be incredibly beneficial. I would greatly get pleasure from all assistance.

Not long ago, Louisville has blossomed as a major heart for the health care and medical sciences industrial sectors. Louisville has been key to advancements in heart and hand surgery as well as cancer medication. A few of the very first artificial heart transplants were done in Louisville. Louisville's flourishing downtown medical research university contains a unique $Eighty-eight million rehab facility, and a health and fitness sciences investigation and commercialization park which, in collaboration with the University of Louisville, has lured nearly 75 top rated researchers and investigators. Louisville will be also residence to Humana, just one of the nation's most well known health insurance firms.

Louisville is residence to several major corporations and establishments.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

I'm spending my time here for the kids of Haiti.

I'm here for a non-profit haiti organization that devotes themselves to
building an oppurunity for the kids in haiti. If anybody wants to donate then this is the site:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They give children in Haiti a positive outlook through education.

Please check them out, they're a real cause.

Any help would be great

Anonymous said...

Jezeli interesuja cie dokladniejsze informacje na temat wnioskow o bron palna to zajrzyj na ta strone [url=http://studencki-kredyt.pl/pozwolenie-na-bron.html]pozwolenie na bron[/url].


[url=http://studencki-kredyt.pl/pozwolenie-na-bron.html]pozwolenie na bron mysliwska[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://studencki-kredyt.pl/zycie-studenckie.html]kredyty a zycie studenckie[/url]
http://studencki-kredyt.pl/choroba-pageta.html
http://studencki-kredyt.pl/choroba-perthesa.html
http://studencki-kredyt.pl/choroba-peyroniego.html
http://studencki-kredyt.pl/choroba-popromienna.html
http://studencki-kredyt.pl/choroba-quervaina.html
http://studencki-kredyt.pl/choroba-raynauda.html
http://studencki-kredyt.pl/choroba-wiencowa.html
http://studencki-kredyt.pl/choroba-wilsona.html

Anonymous said...

This might be a bit off-topic but I believe there are a lot of smokers here on www.blogger.com. I decided to find a good vendor of e-smokes. I'm done with paying so much for normal cigarettes.A friend recommended [url=http://www.insanereleases.info/greensmokef.html]G Smoke[/url] According to their website this is how they described their product:
"Green Smoke offers supreme Electronic cigarettes with spendable cartridges that compose of the highest smoke volume in the industry. With a collection of flavors and nicotine levels, Green Smoke's™ patented technology offers convenience and performance that is unmatched. G Smoke products have been independently tested for safety."
I'm thinking of buying them. Anyone else have experience with this e-cigarette?

Anonymous said...

Hi, as you can see this is my first post here.
I will be glad to get any assistance at the beginning.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for helping with hosting and developement of the theme
Macibouctuado

Anonymous said...

Good day!

Sure, you’ve heard about me, because my fame is running in front of me,
friends call me Peter.
Generally I’m a social gmabler. all my life I’m carried away by online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to find out how to win not loose.
Please visit my web site. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be glad would you find time to leave your opinion.

Anonymous said...

Superb web site.

Scandinavian optimization consultant tendering low cost all-inclusive service (sokoptimering).
[url=http://www.smotop.se/smotopbloggen/]Sokoptimering[/url]
http://www.smotop.se

Anonymous said...

tylenol vs pain pillsfluoxetine prozac pills

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]dreampharmaceuticals buy levitra online[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hey there all fellow members i m kunal from kolkata we are specialised in providing enlargement emailing services no spam shit
nothing else send emails anywhere u hope for even we are providing emails options to Craiglist Emails !!

OOH yeah i m high-mindedness u can email Craiglist @cl emails too with us !!

we dont have any spam game plan u can send emails to anywhere u miss u can ballyhoo anything u like !

we are giving exlusive 95% inbox Gurantee with our every Plans !!

We are having all types of plans instead of every ditty pls stop in at one time :- [url=http://www.inbox-mailer.com]Out Site Inbox Mailer Repayment for more details ![/url]


pre-eminent bulk [url=http://www.associatedcontentnetwork.com]email[/url] employment,first-rate largeness email software,unsurpassed dedicated server,best dedicated servers,subdue email blast employ,conquer email marketing,unsurpassed email newsletter maintenance,blast email serving,racket email services,to the max emails,blast correspondence,mass e mail,magnitude e post marketing
majority e despatch software,largeness email,mass email address,mass email addresses,mass email advertising,magnitude email operation,enlargement email applications,mass email maximally,enlargement email blasting,enlargement email broadcasting,bulk email electioneer,size email campaigns,largeness email client,bulk email blackjack,largeness email company
bulk email the deity,bulk email database,enlargement email transportation,largeness email supervise,bulk email tell sender,mass email apportionment,enlargement email extractor,mass email fingerprint,magnitude email forum,bulk email freeware,majority email demonstrative,bulk email generator,size email guidelines,magnitude email hosting,magnitude email internet marketing,majority email liber veritatis
largeness [url=http://www.inbox-mailer.com]email listings[/url],bulk email lists,enlargement email despatch,volume email mailer,bulk email mailing,[url=http://www.inbox-mailer.com]bulk email mailing[/url] tabulation,volume email running,size email director,majority email marketing,enlargement email marketing campaign,majority email marketing service,majority email marketing services,bulk email marketing software,bulk email newsletter,magnitude email newsletters
majority email opt in,mass email program,bulk email programs

We are giving 95% + Inbox Guranteed No one can beat us !! Thanks a kismet !

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

You can watch latest movies for free here:
http://www.freemoviez.biz

Worth your time

Chaw

[URL=http://www.freemoviez.biz][IMG]http://static.thepiratebay.org/img/firefox-22.png[/IMG][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Are you thinking of getting involved into some serious fun sessions? If yes, then don't think beyond New York escorts. They are the most passionate escort girls out there who, with their heavenly presence can make anyone and everyone feel special.
Be it at morning 9 a.m. or midnight 23 a.m., escorts 24 x 7 services let you get the hottest stuff on earth the moment you want, they way you want!
To avail escort girls' services, you need not do anything now.
The fact about today's fast paced life is that no one has the time or patience to build a lasting relationship. It is even more difficult to maintain an existing relation because of professional and other career related pressures. The only benefit that an individual can get after working so hard is money. So, why not use this money for buying some satisfying experiences.
[url=http://bijouescorts.com]Escort NY[/url] In the last few years, the entire US industry has seen a drastic change - change that has represented more of growth. Girls who are hospitable and who have flair to serve people with the best fun services have been recruited by the New York escort agencies thus satiating every pleasure need of clients. With online presence of the New York agencies, it's been extremely easy for people like you to browse through the listed girls' profiles so as to find out which girl would be able to serve you better. When it comes to enjoying a session with a New York escort girl, a lot of things may come to your mind. Her physical beauty, area of specialization, capability of fulfilling fetishes, friendliness all may play a major role in letting you choose our girl accordingly. Most of the New York escorts agencies feature full information of girls' physical attributes, their hair color, sexual orientation, area of services and even of pricings. So, it's just a completely easy affair to know more about them on their website itself.

Escort fun can be real fun for you if you believe in going wild. And when you go wild in New York, there is no one to stop you from doing it. Being one of the leading escort services providers and the safest place on earth to be, New York boasts of featuring some of the most popular escort girls. These girls are very carefully chosen from different global locations and they are trained and groomed in such a manner that they can effortlessly satisfy all types of clients- from submissive to highly demanding. By going for a safe and refreshing New York escorts session, you can again feel being on top of the world! Coming out of the worldly tensions and monotony is just possible with the gracious presence of the New York escort services girls.
http://bijouescorts.com The agencies make these services purely confidential. Online agencies offering escort services display real images of the sexiest New York escorts for your choice. The services offered by them will gratify your senses to the core and provide you an experience to relish for a lifetime.

Anonymous said...

if you guys exigency to have on the agenda c trick the awareness [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra dispensary seeking generic drugs.
you can sour up with drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the contents [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] informant on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon


This is the big one. Finding http://www.BuySellDirect.net is going to change the way I do business, selling FREE in an advance ebay like will never be the same again.


Do you think ebay should be free also like http://www.BuySellDirect.net to sell your products?

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody,

What online fanzines do you read and would recommend?

For all you emo folks out there I recommend The Enough Fanzine. It is one of the first ska ezines on the www.

They have throusands of reviews from the most underground bands all over the world. Check them out online: [url=http://www.enoughfanzine.com]Enough Fanzine[/url]. Best of it all, they are 100% non-profit and just helping the scene!

Looking forward to your recommendations.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Infatuation casinos? scrutinization this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]online casinos[/url] navigator and wing it reduce online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also stay our new [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] give something at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and succeed in true genially misled !
another voguish [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] plot is www.ttittancasino.com , rather than of german gamblers, arrange manumitted online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

Moving on we have non other than Bobby Charlton - now Sir Bobby Charlton of course. Another member of the Busby Babes who also survived the crash in Munich Bobby netted 249 times for Utd- the club record. For a long time he also held the record for the most appearances for the club at 758, a figure that has since been surpassed by Ryan Giggs. [url=http://www.pulsebet.com]manchesterunited[/url] Manchester United and Manchester City are only two of the city’s local football teams. Recent estimates indicate that Greater Manchester has the most number of football clubs per capita anywhere in the world. Among the other professional football teams in Greater Manchester are Oldham Athletic, Stockport County, Bury, Wigan Athletic, Rochdale and Bolton Wanderers. [url=http://www.pulsebet.com]rooney wayne[/url] Manchester United Football Club is an English football club that plays in the Premier League. The Red Devils as they are commonly known have more than 300 million world-wide supporters. Meaning that out of every 20 people on earth, one of them will be a Manchester United Fan! Currently managed by Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United are one of the most successful teams in the history of English football having won 21 major titles since he became manager in 1986. During its remarkable history, many distinguished players have run out in the famous Manchester United shirt which can trace its origins back when Manchester United were known as Newton Heath Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway Football Club.

Anonymous said...

Finding the right sports books and bookmakers to use for your arbitrage sports betting can be a daunting task with the internet now they are everywhere. The list of crooked bookmaking sites that have helped part people with their money and robbed them of their winnings grows longer every day. Being enlightened about this all sports bettors should do their due diligence before signing up with any bookmaker and be sure of their reputation as well as their guarantees on return of winnings. Almost all sports betting sites will have reviews so read them before making your decision on which one you go with.
bet football | bet online sport betting
Any one who bets on sports for profit will want to make sure they are getting the best sports betting odds but it doesn’t matter what you are betting on, the fact of the matter is that the house is going to be sure to come out on top. They don’t build those billion dollar casinos with winner’s money! The best odds are generally a little better and a sports bettor will likely see a return of eight to ten dollars for every hundred dollars he or she bets over a long term period.
[url=http://www.pulsebet.com]best sports betting[/url]
In July 2006 they finally got what they were hoping for when legislation was passed with a vote of 317 to 93. By passing legislation, it appears imminent that the Wire Act of 1961 is going to be updated to more closely coincide with the internet world of today. Basically, the Wire Act states that it is a felony to transmit bets via wire communications. The next step in the process is for the bill to go in front of the Senate. If they agree with the first round of voting it is safe to say that things are going to change drastically.

If you are employing neither of those two elements, then the risk you run of eventually losing your entire Base Bank is 99.99%. On the other hand, employing only a good Selection System would not only reduce your risk closer to just 10% maximum, you would also have up to a 10% chance of making money. This would mean that the Bookies would suddenly be faced with a 10% possibility of losing to you long-term, rather than a 99.99% certainty of taking your money from you. Throw in a proper Staking Plan on top of that, and you will have increased your chances of winning to as high as 20%.

Anonymous said...

new guys! end the latest unbind [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] games like roulette and slots !mull over completely like a sparkle the all modish release [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games at the all stylish www.casinolasvegass.com, the most trusted [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casinos[/url] on the entanglement! exhume our [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/download.html]free casino software download[/url] and bring snug harbor a comfortable the bacon money.
you can also discontinuation other [url=http://sites.google.com/site/onlinecasinogames2010/]online casinos bonus[/url] . check out this new [url=http://www.place-a-bet.net/]online casino[/url].

Anonymous said...

Predilection casinos? certify this inexperienced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]free casino[/url] games. steer and fake online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also stay our up to date [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] poor guidance at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and gain chief fortune !
another show-off [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino[/url] spiele bracket is www.ttittancasino.com , rather than of german gamblers, come past manumitted online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

So I did it -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-ValveDock-Carbon-Edition-2.html]Fatman iTube Carbon 2[/url] and I am very happy to say that I am pleasantly surprised. I actually listened to one at a friend's house several months back and just couldn't get that sound out of my head because it impressed the heck out of me. I searched online everywhere I could think of for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I called them first and asked a bunch of questions and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and bought it. Dispatch was very fast. Everything was perfect. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they post outside of Oz but you won't be sorry if they do.

Best accessory I could have bought...

Roland

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I'm not for certain if this is the right area to send this, but I am having some corporeal difficulty learning how to meet a girl in college I look over how to meet a girl in college[url=http://cid-c9b96abb838714db.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C9B96ABB838714DB!109.entry
how to meet a girl in college [/url] that website, but it really didn't look as if to make alot of sanity to me. Can someone please assist me? It's so exhausting to convene the sexy women of my dreams.

This article wasn't clear to read

Tips on How to satisfy Ladies in the Mall

If you were just one guy and aren't the most useful at acquiring very much less meeting women and are questioning just where you can go to unearth and meet up with a female, then these ten sensible hints on how to meet a toddler at the mall, need to appear in mighty handy.

1 - Go towards foodstuff court. Feel it or not, the foodstuff court is the absolute most helpful spot during the mall to satisfy a woman. Here's what you do. Choose a foodstuff put and get in line for your meal. Although you should be in line, check all-around the region wherever all people is sitting down and eating. Check for any young girl seated alone, or even two girls seated together. When you may have your meal in hand, walk more than to just where she or they are really sitting and check with if you can join them. If you are trustworthy and straightforward with them, your chances are rather fantastic.

2- Do some considering. Just before you even contemplate going towards shopping mall to satisfy a female, sit by yourself down and do some significant contemplating. Contemplate how you can meet a gal and what you could say to her if you , yourself are thriving. Look at which components belonging to the local mall you would stop by. Also, you're gonna will need to purchase a thing while there, what do you will need? At long last, mull over what meeting a young girl inside a public area entails. Definitely you can expect to need to search to get a wedding ring in advance of speaking into a woman, and you will be required to give consideration to if it is wiser to speak with a girl alone or one who is with others. Last but not least, you will have to get realistic about your personal age as well as the ages for the chick you would like to fulfill. As in, you will be expected to inform on your own to become practical and don't try to fulfill girls which are a great deal younger or older than you’re, or that appear out of one's league.



3 - Request enable. After you could be last but not least in the shopping mall, a single belonging to the techniques to satisfy women is by asking them for boost. Females realize that males have no plan what they are performing when they are purchasing, so asking for assist will not appear this kind of a ridiculous plan. Request enable in picking out a jacket for oneself as an example. Doing so let's the woman know which you are single. If she agrees to aid you, inquire her other queries as you grab several jackets to you could try on.

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right category to post this, but I am having some real trouble learning how to meet a girl in college I look over how to meet a girl in college[url=http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977939888
how to meet a girl in college [/url] that article, but it actually didn't seem to make alot of substance to me. Can someone hold it in their heart to help me? It's so intricate to meet the chick of my dreams.

Anonymous said...

Want movie suggestions - no chick flicks plz [url=http://emanuel7powell.xanga.com/729910381/hvordan-tjene-penger-online]tjen penger på internett[/url]

Anonymous said...

hi guys, I'm a noob in here, so that I hope learn much in this forum ;) it feels like a wonderful forum.

As for those who need it, in my signature there is some interesting information about [url=http://newmoviereleasesdvd.info/]new movie releases[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hello Brothers n Sisters

Looks like www.blogger.com may be a great forum for me
I am lucky to have found it.


Here's a funny quote to make you smile : When I was young I was told that anyone could be president. Now I’m beginning to believe it. :


Lol!

Anybody into Beadwork


Looking forward to a good long sojourn here!

Arizona,Red Mesa

Anonymous said...

Hiya every body, fine forum I find It vastly useful & it's helped me a great deal
I hope to give something back and aid other people like this message board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Get The Beat Deals On [url=http://www.bodybuildingrx.com/products.html]Body Supplements[/url]. You don't the hang of how yard goods these are seeking you. Not on a healthy

diet? Than you need to receive supplements for the benefit of your thickness or you intention slowly arrest nauseated as you become older. How

close is it to lift joined dispense of vitamins everyday? It's not. And it desire redeem years on your existence! Try my Gurantee

or your gain upon someone! I transfer in the flesh guarentee that you drive collar in good health and notice a vast difference or you

go to your money uphold! No B.S. Confirm it minus!


[url=http://www.bodybuildingrx.com/products.html]
discount supplements[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://moncler-jackor.org]Moncler[/url] YqzTay KrbIzb [url=http://christianlouboutinpascheronline.net]Christian Louboutin[/url] TuyGak SxoKxb [url=http://www.true-religionbrandjeans.com]True Religion Jeans[/url] SznNtg [url=http://www.handtascheonline.com]MIU MIU[/url]
KqyIcj [url=http://www.hogan-schuhe.net]hogan schuhe[/url] [url=http://moncler-jackor.org]billig moncler jackor[/url]
EyxCwg [url=http://nikeairmax-women.com]Nike Air Max Women[/url]
[url=http://www.monclerjakkevinter.com]moncler[/url] RlwKyr [url=http://www.abercrombieandfitchonline.org.uk]Abercrombie & Fitch Sale[/url]
[url=http://www.mbtdk.dk]mbt[/url] PsvShr [url=http://www.handtascheonline.com/chanel-handtaschen-2.html]Chanel handtaschen[/url]
[url=http://www.mbtdk.dk]mbt sko[/url] FjkOit [url=http://moncler-jackor.org/moncler-jackor-kvinnor-billig-4.html]Moncler Jackor[/url]
[url=http://www.hogan-schuhe.net]Hogan Schuhe[/url] QksPep [url=http://www.handbagonlinejp.com]MIU MIU[/url]
[url=http://www.hogan-schuhe.net]Hogan[/url] YdvZan [url=http://www.canadagoosetilbudnorge.com]Canada Goose[/url] JsrGfv

Anonymous said...

The author of this article is closely associated with the organisation and is an experienced writer with expertise in writing about , sports comedy videos, and pro football videos Furthermore, acquiring Jamie Lagenbrunner was a brilliant move from Dallas GM Joe Nieuwendyk and should they get seek defensive help at the blue line come the Trade deadline, which in my view could improve their chances of winning the cupLouis Rams,San Francisco 49ers,San Diego Charger,Pittsburgh Steelers,Philadelphia Eagles,New York Jets,Washington Red Skins,New York Giants,New Orleans Sains,Minnesota Vikings,Miami Dolphins,Kansas City Chiefs ,Okaland Raiders,Indianapolis Colts,Green Bay Packers,Green Bay Packers,Danver Broncos,Dallas cowboys,Cleveland Browns,Chicago Bears,Carolina Panthers,Buffalo Bills,Baltimore Ravens,Atlanta Falcons,Arizona Cardicals,) 2 But now everyone can share the enjoyment of football on field or on TVESPN's James Walker does a nice job breaking down Carson Palmer's trade value, even going as far as to compare Palmer to recently traded veteran quarterbacks
Some schools offer courses with online and classroom requirements Using baseball are really well-liked This internal logic in counting numbers with Asian languages means Asian children learn to count much faster than English speaking children This game lets you build vocabulary easily After a season, Atlanta falcons can wait to pass on him to Green Bay Packers Depending on these scores there will be a cut-off for each institution to which you can apply

[url=http://www.freeshippingcheapjerseys.com/]Cheap Jerseys[/url]
[url=http://www.broncosnflprostore.com/]Peyton Manning Youth Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.texansfootballshop.com/]Arian Foster Youth Jersey[/url]

Anonymous said...


[url=http://shenenmaoyiss.webnode.cn/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shensacens.eklablog.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.flixya.com/blog/5121068/Quels-sont-exactement-Bean-Bags][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmao.hpage.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyie.cineblog.com.br/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]

Anonymous said...

ccleung web design services does offer e mail marketing software for our node. We've got far more than $18 million connected message feature off all around the world and help involving our node make advisement request services service providers, products and some websites. It additionally could help to give grade connected a new world-wide-web. Below planning the appropriate strategy to snatch up reduce weight as always, see your some websites. Give pleasure to solicit involving our info considering the perfection furthermore promoting. http://www.vancouverwebdesignseo.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.