Sunday, April 29, 2007

We here at Sheva are super excited! For the next four days we will be away from the computer and phone world as we embark on our camping and kayaking adventures. I am sure when we return we will have lots to share.

This weekend I have been reflecting on Sheva, all I have learned and how meaningful this community is to me. On Thursday and Friday Ezra, Lisa, and I spent time writing up all of the amazing projects we have worked on since Jan. and it really has been a lot! From the bike trail to the pond to leading hikes to weeding to never ending watering to becoming a community this truly has been a wonderful learning and growing experience.

I am eager to see what awaits us this week....the week of adventure and new knowledge...

Radiating much love to the earth and everyone..... more to come so hang on tight during this not at all commercial break!

No comments: